Monday, November 2, 2009

Crazy little thing call Love

As i wait 4 my lecturer to get me da exercises 4 my design drawing....its thing or two that has been botherin me abit more thn i like.It has cause a few jolt's on my very emotional soul..I am very very emtional whn it comes to matters such as da things u really do love in life or da 1's i love.Whn i say crazy little thing its probaly going to be the 1 really adore and long 4 as my partner.
This love its different thn hw u love as to say ur parents or sister,etc....it gives u even more anticiapation or anxiety on hoping on ur partner's response...its never stable 4 apparent reasons..diz crazy tingy does give u da high and low, one moment u r smiling lyk a loose cannon and da next ur down crashing lyk a bird who has been juz shot down....yes i hd crushes here and thr fallin 4 different kind of ppl yet up till nw whn everything return's bck to their normal and original status...diz jolt of feelings kicks up again 4 which i am nt sure WHY.....

No comments: