Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Untaken path

Its about 6 am and i am about to start another journey to my permanental destination…probaly reaching there deze days poses quite a challenge to my schedule…as we head to the old roads of Banting i have gt no choice since my aunt is quite sttuborn in using diz road to Klia i have gt no choice bt to follow since i need to use the ride….to do my chores in da ever clad black structure.I hav my thoughts of sleepin as i am probaly extremely exhausted as my days seems not to end…something interesting catches my eye….as i am quite used to the modernise roads…diz road which is full with heavy machineries and nuthin else bt greenry…its quiet an refreshing view…afta all i am kinda glued wit my cad design…my viewer needs an refreshing look….as i keep looking and looking at these views and with the wind so cool and nice…not to mention da smell of cow dung…i could find sum peace in myslef…it was seriously nice….no pressure…no stress…and from nowhere different views and perspectives about the places that i pass by sum how i cn still relate thm to my ever tensiounos assignments.Another view that caught my view was da rise of our morning light and with our creations of birds flying it was a sight that i dont get to c everyday…i am drowning in deze thoughts of nature,perspective,life,and passion for flights…it was da moment that i totally forgot abt my assignments and it was nice…So da longer,unkind,tortorous roads are actually nice and as thr say old is gold….its juz nt bout roads i am tryin to say…bt also to realte abt life…at times we gt to take…the untaken path….:)

No comments: